Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas day



Today is Christmas and every one is waking up early in the mourning like at 6:30 in the mourning.  And I woke up at 6:01 but I rest anyway then they all woke up.  And bye the way the star you see is what I made.  I made it at school!  Then they all start opening presents.
 Now that every one is opening presents we get cool stuff!  Like I got a alarm clock and a camera thats how I got blogging.  Everyone is happy to get cool presents!  And those  necklaces  that my grandma gave me are cute!
 My sister was like screaming out loud when she finally got her furby.  She  was happy because her furby can talk to my sisters furby!  She was happy.

 When my brother opened his present he was happy he got a ipod4 for Christmas so when opening presents was done he got playing his ipod ,it had lots of apps.  He was happy.
 In everyones stockings we all got a two pound HERSHEY'S!
 I can tell you what the cats Christmas present it was nothing but sleeping on her comfy bed snoozing.
 Here is my brother playing his ipod.
 And here is my other sister playing her DSi.
 Heres my sisters furby sleeping.
 My mom is making a Christmas dinner for us.
We had one of the best Christmas ever so everyone should have a smile.

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute Sadie! I look forward to reading your blogs and watching you grow up.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good blog, we will be reading too. I can't believe you are old enough to do this, when did you grow up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete