Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Deer Hunt!

 The day we first arrived at Seattle, we had a water balloon fight, then we all sat down to have dinner. When I just got done I saw a deer. So me, Katie Belle, Maia, are cousin, and our Aunt went on a hunt.{A Deer hunt}
 But if we wanted to do this, we had to be quite sneaky. I had to say SHHHHH a lot of times! 
 If we wanted to be sneaky we went went bear foot! And we took of out jackets which I thought was not a good idea.
 At first I thought this deer was going to destroy the car. It ended up to walk around.
 When we chased the deer, we had to run in the street, on grass and weeds.
 And I forgot to tell you we also had to run in backyards.
 These to deers look like their mates.
 Our Aunt told us that you can get really hurt by a deer, but it ends up they let us follow them, that was a weird thing no attacks just.....peace.
 This male deer crossed the street then Maia fed the male deer.
 The female deer stayed on this side to keep eating.
 The deer looked us then she continued to eat. During that I put an apple on the ground and waited.
 Then the deer came and ate my apple. Katie Belle also fed the deer.
After this we put some apples on the ground in case they come back.
Thats the end of the deer the deer hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment