This is the beginning of our chickens. Of what they looked like when they were little.
And now this is what they look like now. Here is my Peaches.
Katie Belle's chicken Fluffy.
Maia's chicken Sleepy.
Luke's chicken Pollito. And now I am going to introduce you to our brand new chickens which we got in melba for the 4th of July. We got them at a chicken round up they do in melba to celebrate the 4th of July.
My brand new chicken is named............GOLDY!
Luke's brand new chicken is named................TWILIGHT!
Katie Belle's brand new chicken is named..................WINTER!
And last but not least Maia's chicken is named....................MIDNA!
And those are our brand new chickens we got at a chicken round up!
And if Marleen ( I hope I spelled your name right ) checks this blog, please show Chad, Brian, and Kiley our brand new chickens to them. And that is my blog for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment