I heard that someone wanted to see how our little chickens look like now.
I think it was Marleene. Well, here they are! Here is Goldy.
Here is Winter. She is adorable!
Here is Twilight! She is a beautiful chicken.
Here is Midna! I love the colors of her feathers! There so cute.
Here begins the bigger chickens. This is Sleepy. He is the colorful chicken.
This is Pollito. The big and beautiful chicken.
This is Fluffy. The most calm chicken.
This is Peaches. She is one of beautiful chickens.
Now this is my friends chickens. She has the most smallest chickens I have ever seen.
The chickens she has are bantams. I don't think she named her chickens. Here is one.
Here is another one, and she has more chickens but I don't have enough memory to take pictures of
her other chickens.
This is her brother's bunny. He was throwing rocks at his bunny and one of them hit her eye.
So her brain was damaged. And now if a predator goes and tries to get his bunny, it is
a possibility that it will not run away.
This is my friends own bunny. She is called Dutches. She is a fat bunny. She is also very cute.
This is my egg that I got in the mourning on Aug. 16, 2014. This egg probably belongs to
...........................................Fluffy! If the chickens could understand us, I would have said CONGRATS to Fluffy for laying your first egg!
And there you go my blog for now, I will blog soon!!! :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment