Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas December 25, 2014



  Well, it is Christmas Day today! I got a lot of presents. Here, I will show you some of my presents...

 This is me. I am happy that today is Christmas!
 From Luke, he got me an Enderman for Christmas today. 
 From Katie Belle, she gave me a toothless toy. So Cute!
 I got a scarf for Christmas. I love it a lot!
 This scarf was for mom, but she said that we can share because I love it too!
Mom got me some pantyhose for this one dress that I have. I am exited to see what I look like with the dress on with the pantyhose.

Mom got me a stationary so I could write my letters to my friends and family.
I am happy that I got hair bands for Christmas. I wear them almost every day!
 I got 2 letters and both of them have $20 in them, so I got $40 this Christmas!
Katie Belle got legos that make a mine craft place.
\
I got EARPHONES! I NEEDED THESE SO BAD! So I was very happy!
I got this for Katie Belle for Christmas. She loved it!
Maia loved this present I got for her for Christmas.
I love these colored and kinds of blankets! It is fluffy.
I got NEW PAJAMAS! I NEEDED THESE SO BAD! I AM SO HAPPY!
Brian needs to see this. And I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment