Saturday, October 11, 2014

Dead eye

 This blog is about us shooting our grandpa's sniper gun. This is Luke. We did a contest to see who was the best. I say I was the best because I was outside the whole time shooting at spray  paint cans and I never missed a shot. But Luke said he was the best, but then we shacked hands and said we are both the same because the competition would have gone on FOREVER!
 Katie Belle was great. The first time she shot the gun she hit the can!
 This is me shooting the gun. I was so scared it would punch my cheek because last time I shot a gun that hit me so hard.
 Since I kept hitting the cans, grandpa said I was a dead eye. And then I thought of the name dead eye   and then I said to myself, Dead Eye is my new Minecraft name!
 Now just look at that. That is just the end of one can. But................
 .................this is what two cans look like. I truly was a Dead Eye.

 Grandpa was also a big help with the cans. We both hit the cans a lot. Grandpa made a target for him using a whip cream can.
I really enjoyed shooting the gun. I was proud of me, grandpa, Luke, Katie Belle, and Maia for shooting the target. It was really fun!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment